Saturday, January 23, 2010

Coupons and Samples

During my signing-up-for-coupons craze, I enrolled in the Proctor and Gamble "Everyday Solutions" program. They send you coupons and samples every month that you have picked off of a list. I guess that each month they feature different products. The list for January had the stuff that I picked, below, plus stuff for Tide laundry soap, Downy fabric softener, and Iams brand dog food and cat food.

I got my first package from Proctor and Gamble the other day. I got 3 tampons, a feminine pad, a pantyliner, some shampoo and some conditioner, plus a $2.00 coupon for Tampax Pearl, a $1.00 coupon for Always feminine pads, a $1.00 coupon for Scope mouthwash, and a $1.00 coupon for Crest toothpaste.

Cool.

Getting free stuff in the mail is always fun.

I signed up at www.pgeverydaysolutions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment