Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Labor Day Songs

I'm starting to compile a list of songs to listen to while I'm in labor. I'm trying to pick songs that will motivate and inspire me, or songs that have some special significance to me, or songs that apply to the situation. I don't want to listen to every single song that I like because some of them are sort of sad and I don't want to hear that kind of thing during labor.

I have about 12 songs picked out so far. Maybe I'll post the songs that I've picked once I have a more complete list.

2 comments:

  1. The Final Countdown! Don't Bring Me Down (Bruce)! More Than a Feeling!

    Or, hire an in-house DJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! i thought about making a list of a bunch of silly songs. but i have a feeling that when i'm actually in labor, my sense of humor will be vastly diminished.

    although i'm still considering "Push It"...

    ReplyDelete