Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Baby Dream: Decorating the Nursery

The bedroom in our house that will most likely become the baby's nursery is painted purple. On Saturday night I had a dream that I was talking to Husband about how to decorate it.

"We can just make a night scene on the wall. We can paint a yellow man-in-the-moon and some white stars. That way, it won't matter if we have a boy or a girl."

"That's stupid. You just thought of that," Dream Husband said. As if it mattered when I thought of it.

Husband doesn't talk to me that way, so I guess that was just my inner-critic being represented by Dream Husband. I kind of like the idea now that I'm awake, though. Perhaps we'll consider a Starry Night theme.

2 comments:

  1. Follow your dreams, that's what Santa would do

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need some elves for slave labor first, otherwise i'll have to do the painting myself.

    ReplyDelete