Wednesday, September 9, 2009

That Shirt Is So 1984

The past few weeks, I've been mildly obsessed with the idea of recreating Mahoney's "ONE IN THE OVEN" shirt from Police Academy. Well, last night Husband found a create-your-own-shirt website that has a similar style of t-shirt to the one Mahoney wears. We made and ordered "ONE IN THE OVEN"!!! I'm so excited. I can't wait to get it in the mail, cut off the sleeves and bottom, and wear it everywhere.

I go back and forth about whether I should get some cut off jeans to complete the ensemble. Will people even get the joke? I don't exactly look like Steve Guttenberg. I might just end up looking like a crazy redneck, in my sleeveless pregnancy t-shirt. Ah, who cares?...

2 comments:

  1. Oh
    My
    God.

    I would be pregnant just to wear that shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    i've gotta live it up over these next 6 months. i can't drink, so i must find other ways to make a fool of myself.

    ReplyDelete