Monday, September 21, 2009

Finally! A Bigger Bra!

Perhaps this shouldn't feel like some sort of exciting milestone to me, but I am thrilled to finally need a bigger bra. My old bras still fit, sort of, but I'm starting to spill over and they don't feel as comfortable. I don't think I'm up a whole cup size-- maybe half of one. So I got a sports bra that sort of has cups and is very comfortable. Jiggling hurts when you're all sore from growing, anyway, so a sports bra is ideal.

I also got a couple of tank tops that are long-waisted, to wear under my t-shirts and for an additional layer in the wintertime. I don't want my shirt accidentally riding up and exposing my belly or hips, so a long undershirt helps me feel more secure.

I guess that if you like clothes shopping, expanding your wardrobe is another perk of pregnancy.

2 comments:

  1. You just brought back memories of how painful it was at this stage. I hated driving through the work parking lot. Going over speed bumps hurt..a lot. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!!! ask Husband how many times I have complained about how fast he's driven over speed bumps. too many to count.

    ReplyDelete