Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More Accurately Called "Evening Sickness"

Third night in a row of post-dinner puking. This time, I only had to THINK about brushing my teeth. I gagged, started coughing, and then that was it.

I still haven't gained all of my weight back. I assumed that some of my weight loss would be "water weight" and it would be quickly replaced once I could keep fluids down. But I only weighed 109.4 this morning-- still a long way off from 115 lbs. It's weird to weigh less, but be too thick for some of my clothes. Baby, you are turning my world upside down!

2 comments:

  1. You'll gain the weight back. I didn't gain weight until about 14/15 weeks. I lost weight during the first tri because I had no appetite for anything. Enjoy the second tri, its the best part of pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i keep reading how you shouldn't lose any weight during your first trimester, but i dont understand how that is possible. my mom always lost a lot of weight with all of her pregnancies and we all turned out fine, so i'm not really worried, i guess.

    ReplyDelete