Friday, September 18, 2009

Belly Button

Mother Nature knew what she was doing when I got pregnant in the summertime. That means that my belly will be big in the cold months.

I just pushed my fingers against the edge of my belly button to make it pop out, the way it will when my belly pops. NOT a pretty sight. I would not be one of those cute pregnant ladies rockin' a hot little bikini and displaying my prenant belly at the beach. It is for the best that my belly button will be under wraps until after the baby arrives.

Strangely, my belly button already looks a little different. It looks... wider. I used to have this funny protrusion, part of the way my skin healed when I was a baby and my umbilical cord was cut, I guess. And now it's not really there. And I can't stick my finger in so far, because my belly button's not so deep. But I can wiggle it around more because it's been stretched.

Maybe my belly button will pop out sooner than I expect. Oh no!

( I just showed my belly button to Husband and he noticed the differences right away.)

No comments:

Post a Comment