Saturday, September 12, 2009

No More Spotting

I think I'm done spotting. I haven't had any bleeding for a few weeks. I guess that it only lasted for the first couple of months for me, although I've heard that some women have it last their whole pregnancy.

I'm glad that its over. It's unnerving to see blood when you're pregnant. I kept worrying that something might be wrong.

Plus, I felt sort of cheated out of one of the few perks of early pregnancy-- no period. Bigger boobs and no period are the two best things about the first 3 months, as far as I can tell. Consolation prizes for enduring the nausea and extreme tiredness.

So, my nausea is subsiding, I feel slightly less tired, I'm not bleeding anymore, and my boobs look awesome. I'm finally starting to enjoy this experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment