Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The First of My Maternity Clothes

Husband bought me my first pregnant-wear a few weeks ago. A new nightgown. Ever since I got pregnant, I sweat like crazy when I sleep. This is very strange for me because I used to complain that Husband keeps the house too cold at night. Now I joke that my "oven is on" and I'm radiating heat like crazy.

I picked out a nightgown that only menopausal women or pregnant ladies would appreciate. Its very unattractive (but then again, who am I trying to impress-- I'm already pregnant). The nightgown is really thin, stiff cotton (not stretchy) with no sleeves. Ugly floral pattern. I got it a little big, hoping I can wear it throughout my pregnancy. Since we're foster parents, sleeping naked is not an option. But this nightgown is the next closest thing to no-clothes that I could find.

I still get a little sweaty, but the nightgown has made a big improvement. Thanks, Husband!

2 comments:

  1. I get crazy hot too!! I ALWAYS felt colder than B-Jammin. Not anymore....I wake up a sweaty even with a tank top and short on. That's why I'm looking forward to the weather cooling down very quickly. Also, I'd like to see this nightgown as well.

    ReplyDelete