Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Some Days Are Bad Days

Yesterday was a bad day. I started feeling sick about 1/2 way through the day. By the time I got home, I had to go straight to bed. I got up to eat some dinner, but the barbecue sauce on Husband's plate disgusted me so much that I couldn't finish eating. Weird, because I usually love barbecue sauce.

My sense of smell is out of control. I had to ask Husband to spit out his gum yesterday because of the minty smell. And I switched my toothpaste weeks ago to a children's strawberry flavor because the mint flavor kept making me gag. Any strong smell instantly overpowers me, and even if it doesn't make me feel sick, its just too much to deal with.

How do pregnant ladies with small children do it? The mere thought of poopy diapers or that smell of sour milk when they throw up makes me want to gag.

2 comments:

  1. i never got this heightened sense of smell. I was always congested. B-Jammin had a heightened sense of smell though. Maybe the baby decided that he should get that super power instead of me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, couvade syndrome! i hope Husband doesnt get any "sympathy" symptoms. i think it would just make me mad. i'd be like "oh YOUR back hurts? YOUR back?" and then fail to provide sympathy for his sympathy pains.

    ReplyDelete