Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Threw Up Last Night

At least I'm only throwing up, like, once a week instead of four or five times a day. (I'm trying to think positive...)

This time it was probably my fault, really. I got ahead of myself. Husband and I went to dinner with Foster Son's relative after Foster Son had a visitation yesterday. I was already feeling queezy, but Relative has never invited us to dinner before and so I felt obligated to go. Relative is a nice person, and I'm hoping that once Foster Son goes back to live with his family, the family will still let us have contact with him or at least give us occasional updates. So I really want to be friends with Relative.

We went to a country-cookin' type of place for dinner, and I ordered some fried okra. I should have known better, but I love fried okra so much. When I threw up last night, the only thing that came up was fried okra. So I'm sure that it was the grease that did it.

Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment