Thursday, February 4, 2010

Doctor of Baby-ology

We're looking for a baby doctor now. My doctor doesn't see patients under 5 years old, which is fine because I don't really like her that much anyway. I want to find a really good doctor for Elise.

At our last childbirth preparation class, the instructor reminded us that we might want to pick a baby doctor. They have baby doctors on call at the hospital, and if you don't have a doctor picked out before you leave the hospital, whoever is on call that day will see your baby. But I'd rather pick out someone that I prefer.

Husband and I have been asking people at work for recommendations. One doctor was recommended several times, so I set up an appointment with his office next week to go check it out. I looked the doctor up online and found not only lots of positive comments about his doctor skillz, but I also found his picture. He looks like Clark Kent's dorky little brother. (My personal kryptonite? Cute nerds.)

So, Elise, your first doctor might be not only smart and talented, but totally crush-worthy. See how much Mommy loves you?

No comments:

Post a Comment