Sunday, February 14, 2010

Keeping It Clean

Husband and I bought some dye and fragrance free, sensitive skin laundry soap for the baby about a week ago. Forget Dreft or whatever it's called. I'm sure it works great, but it also costs a lot, too. Baby-specific soaps and creams and toiletries in general always seem to cost inordinately more than kid or adult stuff does. What a racket.

Anyway, I've started washing baby stuff as of tonight. I have a load of crib sheets and receiving blankets in the washing machine right now. I can't wait to pick which receiving blankets to take with me to the hospital. I think I'll bring maybe 3 of them. Just to be sure that I have enough.

1 comment:

  1. We've been using Cheer Free & Gentle for years and love it. It's super cheap and doesn't make your clothes perfumy.

    ReplyDelete