Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rock Me, Amadeus

I'm still working on getting music together for my labor day. Just this morning I was reading that having relaxing music that you enjoy can be a good distraction for a laboring mother. It can help drown out noises from the hallway while you're in your hospital room, and it can give your brain something to focus on other than the pain.

Of course, I may not want to hear it once I'm actually in labor or it might end up annoying me. But I'd rather have it and not use it than not have it and wish that I did.

I got my classical music play list completed yesterday. Yay! It's 22 songs long and the play time is one hour and 34 minutes. I've got some Mozart, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Bizet, Debussy... I forget who else. I'll try to remember to post a play list later.

"Fur Elise" is on there, of course. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment